Nowadays music systems have become an essential part of the cars. Good music can also change your mood and make the ride more enjoyable. People who listen to music while driving are always up for a good quality sound system. The stereo sound system creates an effect of multi-directional audio, and this can be achieved by a high-quality car sound system. By using two or more than two audio channels through configuring two or more loudspeakers, you can achieve the stereo sound. Here is a list of some amazing sound systems for your car so you can cherish the multi-directional sound perspective!
10 Impactful Car Sound Systems of 2017
We have prepared this list of 10 best car sound systems based on their superior sound quality, amazing features and the best reviews from the users.
Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT comes with all the essential features that a car stereo must have. It includes hands-free calling, a navigation system, audio and video playback and voice control system.
- The navigation system is easy to use.
- Traffic tuner comes within the package.
- Voice controller is already installed.
- It requires iPod interface cable to function with iPhone.
SONY MEX-GS600BT is one of the latest units in MEX line. It uses the familiar and basic single-DIN design and proportions. It has a built-in Bluetooth connection. You can use voice command and access the voice functions too. You can also add favorite audio shortcuts.
- It gives all primary functions in one low profile box.
- App remote is included.
- Multiple options on the menu can be difficult to interact.
- App remote requires connecting with selected apps.
It is the best option for people looking for advanced features. It is a double DIN auto stereo with Bluetooth hands-free calling option, radio, app integration, etc. It has a good bass level and is best for people who like to listen to music.
- It is compatible with Apple devices.
- It covers audio source bases with all features.
- It doesn’t have a case.
Pioneer has a good range of audio sources. It features a single-DIN receiver, including some rudimentary app integration. Its direct connection via USB is a good option. This feature eliminates the use of adaptors. Users will like its Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming connectivity.
- It features standard CD, AM, FM sources.
- Can access Bluetooth calling and audio.
- It has USB port and iPod connections.
- Mixtrax mode is average.
- App mode isn’t well documented.
It has a unique design that features flexible multimedia receiver. It has a 6.2-inch touchscreen display and also multi-touch display that enables you to zoom in. Its colors can be viewed easily even in direct sunlight.
- Easy to use for people familiar with Android.
- All main features are present.
- It offers only nine applications.
- Only some applications are interesting.
It is also a good option for Car Sound System. Sony is a well-known brand name. It can be used for all kinds of cars as it has a 55W maximum power output. It is USB capable and delivers a high-quality sound due to built-in Digital clarity tuner technology.
- Works with Pandora.
- Secure connection with level control.
- Instructions for setup are not clear.
It is an excellent sound system that will impress you. It has many features available that gets it into this list. It comes with a high-resolution display. It can support two Bluetooth devices and also has a USB port. It also supports video format.
- It has encoded volume control.
- IR sensor is on the front panel.
- Supports video format.
- Removed weather band feature from RV radio.
- Movies can’t be played from USB.
It is a good sound system that can be used in your cars. It has focused more on DVD players, speakers and amplifiers. It doesn’t have all the features but still is a good choice because the audio quality is better suited according to the price range.
- Wide soundstage.
- It has an above average power output.
- Smartphone integration is below average.
- Audio quality is not extraordinary.
The sound system has good memory storage of 16GB. It has many facilities like Android phones. It looks like a tablet phone with 6-inch display and gives a clear view.
- Web surfing is present.
- Wireless music streaming available.
- Difficult to setup.
MVH is very well designed and comes with easy installation procedure. It does not have a CD player which means it is connected through smart phones or digital media. At maximum, you can connect two phones to it.
- It has Pandora features.
- Hands-free calling and auto streaming options are also available.
- Its audio quality is reasonable and not above average.
These are the best car sound systems available on the market. Pioneer AVIC-Z models are impressive as they come with hands-free calling and digital playback audio options. Sony MEX-GS600BT has a modern array of digital audio connections and has many useful features. PYLE PLDNAND621 is also a good choice as it can handle video formats. Whereas Parrot Asteroid offers high price but its features make it an attractive option. Therefore you should take all the factors such as clear sound quality, connectivity, price, digital media usage and quality into account before making any purchase.